Tuesday, September 21, 2010

London Fashion Week - Sept 18th, 2010

Back in Paris.. With a few pictures of the MALAM collection that was shown on sept 18th :)




I was lucky to work with lovely models and assistants! I'll post a few pictures of the backstage next time :)

Outfits looked great with the EJECT shoes (which models were relieved to wear after stilettos from the previous shows ;-) ) and hair accessories (flower pins and fascinators) from French jewelry designer Hélène Delacour.
The music had been created especially for the show, by The Underemployed, you can listen to it on their MySpace page ...

I'll post the video when I have it ! (I am quite impatient, especially as I have not seen the show myself, being in the backstage... ;)

In the meanwhile, you can see some of the other outfits on here :)

2 comments:

Tonya - Dryer said...

Love your blog here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts, and will be back for more.

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I love all your stuff! I was excited when I found your etsy store :) And now I can peruse your blog!