Thursday, September 30, 2010

Designer runway competition - The video

Work rythm is just coming back to normal... After London, I hopped to the East of France for a designer competition ! The idea was to show our collection, then a creation specifically designed for the competition, on the theme of nature, respect of the environment...

I chose to make a dress with recycled materials - which is not new in my work, I love reusing old materials to make new garments...
I met many friendly people, and saw a lot of beautiful designs!

The good news is, my design won the competition ;-)
Here is the video below - with the music especially created for the show !




3 comments:

BaldyLocks said...

That was really exciting! Thanks for posting it.

-WallCandy

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! that is so exciting that you won! congrats!

Lana Manis said...

Congratulations Marie! The dress (& your entire collection) was wonderful!