Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brighten up !!

Wow I just spent 3 weeks hardly looking up from my work...

Now the main part is over with, and I think I was a bit tired of making custom orders. That is, it's great, but once all the details are agreed upon, I don't feel as free as when I am creating something from scratch.

So.. to reward myself for all the hard work ;-) I grabbed a piece of vintage fabric I only just bought and made a dress, with some delicate assorted lace on top. I am so happy with it !!! It's BRIGHT ORANGE :-))

and you can find it here:http://www.createur-de-mode.net/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=153&language=en

I think I also needed a bit of spring/summer colors, weather's been a bit dull lately!
What do you think? too bright?

Just to be clear, I am not trying to start a trend of wearing dresses over slacks ;-) It's just that I was a bit lazy, I kept my clothes on. (And it has no buttons yet)



Oh and I promised some pics of what I was working on , here's just a few, the others pics were too blurry, I'm not much of a photographer :-)
d
That's a corset dress, the "skirt part" is painted too :)

12 comments:

TheSeaWithin said...

I love the colour! I agree about the custom orders. I'd rather just focus on what I want to do and try new things!

Cassandra Kiss said...

those are fantastic!

April Horsman said...

OH MY GORGEOUS! The talent you have is incredible!

Ocracoke Island said...

beautiful it's great to see a bit of spring!

holly said...

I like the dress with the trousers!

stripeymonkey :) said...

hello :)
i love orange! the dress is gorgeous... and i think it looks cute over trousers :)

Kala Pohl Studio said...

I love orange, it looks fantastic:)

fly tie said...

i definitely understand what you mean about all the custom work! it's great to have but can be hindering.

i think the orange/yellow dress is great. it's certainly add spark to any dull day. :-)

twolefthands said...

I love the orange, gorgeous for springtime! I am also not fond of custom work, I hate being told what to do!

Jen said...

Amazing talent! and you're so cute!

lejournaldeChrys said...

Waouhhhh
Tu aimes la couleur!!!!!

SUPER!

ruru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.